This Week in Brand Strategy & Advertising
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news and ideas that caught our attention this past week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and advertising communications stories that caught our attention this week:
Rethinking Strategy, Planning & Agency Roles
- The Future of Ad Agencies & Social Media
- What’s Next in Digital?
- 5 Things to Do at the Wake (of the Web)
- How Do Agencies Move Upstream?
- How Tomorrow’s Consumer is Changing How We Buy, Sell & Consume
- What Does Advertising Do?
- MIT’s Handbook of Collective Intelligence
- Welcome to the Decade of Games
- The Pop-Up Agency
- Harley-Davidson, Victors & Spoils and the 21st Century
- Most Advertising is Superstitious (as are labels)…so Don’t Let Yourself be Labeled
- The iPad and the Benefits of a Blank Slate
- How LEGO Built a Brand – & Business – with Community
- What’s Your Social Lens? Engagement Frameworks
- The Anatomy of Determination
- Greatest Hits of TED Videos
Some Ideas Specifically Pertaining to the Future of Retail
Now Track More Ideas
- Levi’s Customers Can Create Customized, Shoppable Pinterest Boards
- Interview: How High-Tech Glasses Brand North Builds Futuristic Retail Experiences For Optimal Fits
- Shoppers Who Purchase A Rimowa Suitcase Receive Air-Mile Credit
- Multi-Brand Retail Space Showfields Brings DTC Favorites To Manhattan Shoppers