This Week In Brand Strategy & Advertising
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news and ideas that caught our attention this past week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and advertising communications stories that caught our attention this week:
Rethinking Strategy, Planning & Agency Roles
- The Ideas Economy
- What Marketers Can Learn from Global Media Trends
- How Honda Succeeded in the US: What we can learn about ‘strategy’ from the Japanese
- Is Information Overload Over-hyped?
- The Power and Perils of Participation
- Welcome to the Menaissance
- Hyper Island: It Will Be a Post-Digital Industry
- Social Engagement Across Industries (Surprise! Ad folks rank second)
- Gen Y’s Most Perilous Trait (Narcissism)
- Can Digital Do with a Shot of the Real World?
- How Madison Avenue Sees the Rest of the Country
- Social Tools: Shallow vs. Deep
- Presentation Tactics for Ad Agencies, from Steve Jobs
This Week in Lists
Now Track More Ideas
- MR PORTER Is Using Facebook Messenger To Help Shoppers Choose Gifts
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Levi’s Customers Can Create Customized, Shoppable Pinterest Boards
- Interview: How High-Tech Glasses Brand North Builds Futuristic Retail Experiences For Optimal Fits