(Tech Headlines) Neurofeedback, A Maker Innovation Ecosystem & The Popularity Of Windows XP
A curated selection of tech news links from around the web.
Daily tech news links from around the web:
- White House: “We are seeing the beginnings of a powerful Maker innovation ecosystem.”
- Stuck in 2001: Windows XP Still The Most Widespread Windows OS
- ‘World of Warcraft: Cataclysm’ launching December 7
- Neurofeedback Gains Popularity and Lab Attention
- Social networks bring us closer to isolation
- Physics Nobel Honors Work on Ultra-Thin Carbon Film
- Aiming to Learn as We Do, a Machine Teaches Itself
Now Track More Ideas
Learn About Our Membership Services
Need Research Help?
As a member you can ask us any research questions and get complimentary research assistance with a 4-day turnaround. Reports inclde stats, quotes, and best-inclass examples on research topics.
Remain Informed & Strategic
We publish several trends reports each month. By becoming a member you will have access to over 100 existing reports, plus a growing catalog of deep topical analysis and debrief-style reports so you always remain in the know.