A Foursquare Revolt, Making Millennials Happy & Coke’s SCVNGR Promotion (Business Headlines)
A selection of business news and data points from around the web.
- Foursquare Founder Asks Users To Revolt Against Chipotle For Doing A Facebook Places “Deal” Instead
- Where Self-Employment Should be Strong over the Coming Eight Years
- Are You Attracting Facebook Fans or Driving Them Away?
- 21 ads that (almost) make you miss the ’80s
- What Makes Millennials Happy?
- Battling Information Overload: Interview with LexisNexis’ Mike Walsh
- Interview: Social Gaming Meets Career Advancement
- YouTube Readies New Ad Units That Users Can Skip
- Coke Targets Teens With Black Friday SCVNGR Promotion
- Google Donates $1 Million To The High Line
Now Track More Ideas
Learn About Our Membership Services
Need Research Help?
As a member you can ask us any research questions and get complimentary research assistance with a 4-day turnaround. Reports inclde stats, quotes, and best-inclass examples on research topics.
Remain Informed & Strategic
We publish several trends reports each month. By becoming a member you will have access to over 100 existing reports, plus a growing catalog of deep topical analysis and debrief-style reports so you always remain in the know.