Creating Disruption & Influential Brands (Business Headlines)
A selection of noteworthy business news headlines, links and data points from around the web.
- Half of US bookstores will go bust in the next three years, says head of one that just went bust.
- Comparing the Brit’s and American’s Ten Most influential Brands
- Create Your Own Disruption To Avoid Media Meltdown
- Wired Is Condé’s Fastest Growing Magazine This Year — Thanks To A Terrible 2009
- Fred Wilson: Hot Potato And Drop.io Are Failures That “Came Crashing To The Ground”
- Facebook Is Now The Third Most Valuable Web Company In The U.S.
- iPad’s business use soars as HP backpedals on Slate’s fit
- Online Ad Growth Accelerates In Q3 — A Record $6.4 Billion In Revenue
- Virgin America Gives Away Frequent Flier Points For “Check-Ins”
- RCRD LBL for J.Crew Holiday Playlist
- For Eagles, a Winning Mix of Wind, Biodiesel and Solar
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results
Learn About Our Membership Services
Need Research Help?
As a member you can ask us any research questions and get complimentary research assistance with a 4-day turnaround. Reports inclde stats, quotes, and best-inclass examples on research topics.
Remain Informed & Strategic
We publish several trends reports each month. By becoming a member you will have access to over 100 existing reports, plus a growing catalog of deep topical analysis and debrief-style reports so you always remain in the know.