This Week In Design: Rapid Prototyped Shoe, Classic Single Screen Cinema Rethink, Industrial Rooted Furniture
PSFK curates the latest design ideas and stories you shouldn’t miss from the past week.
Here is a look back at this week’s standout design stories.
Furniture With An Industrial Twist
- Marlon Darbeau: Peera
- Nieuwe Heren: The Poet + Expo Objects
- Form Follows Function Sofa By Daan Mulder
- Omri Barzeev: Lady LED
Unique Results From Technology Applied To The Design Of Common Items
- Rapidprototypedshoe By Marloes Ten Bhömer
- Core77 Exclusive: IDEO’s I Miss My Pencil C60 Redux Brings Touch Back To Music
Innovative Interior Spaces
- Matali Crasset: Cinéma Nouvel Odéon
- Hermes Boutique At The Hotel Lutetia By RDAI
- MiNO By Antonio Ravalli Architetti
- Hector Ruiz Velazquez: Living Nature
Friday Eye Candy
To move beyond novelty activations and one-time gimmicks, PSFK equips marketers with the insights, templates and analytics to develop high-reach campaigns that meet consumers in the moment, collect and build upon experiential data, and build scale through content creation.
Bobby Jones, Chief Marketing Officer at Peace First and co-author of Good Is The New Cool, shares his guidelines for marketing to a new generation of socially conscious consumers