This Week In Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that caught our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention this week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Supercollider’s 2011 Trends
- Do Agencies Need to Think Like Software Companies?
- The Future of Social Search
- Community 2.0: The Social Future
- Montaigne’s Moment: Was Montaigne the First Blogger?
- The Content Revolution
- Why Failure Drives Innovation
- How to Prevent Ideas & Opportunities from Falling Through the Cracks
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Services
Now Track More Ideas
- Salesforce Software Helps Retailers Build Profiles To Understand Individual Consumers
- Walmart Offers Holiday Shoppers Private-Label Tech Accessories Line
- Walgreens Experiential Store Offers Extended Beauty And Healthcare Services
- PSFK Retail Conference Preview: Ro’s CEO On Democratizing Healthcare Through Telemedicine