This Week In Brand Strategy And Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that caught our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention this week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Is the Internet Real?
- How Do Innovators Think?
- Innovation Always Starts with Empathy
- 3 Trends Marketers Should Glean from SXSW
- 13 Things to Take Away from SXSW (besides a crippling hangover)
- The Perception Gap in Social (what people vs. brands perceive most valuable)
- How to Reinvent Your Personal Brand When Your Personal Brand is Sex
- Talking to Your Customers: Leo Burnett’s Behavioral Archetypes
- Lifebyme: Diversity + Serendipity (what is most meaningful to you?)
- Meaning is the New Money
- 5 Manifestos for Art, Life & Business
- The Future of Art
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Services
Now Track More Ideas
- Waymo’s Self-Driving Ridehail Pilot Offers Customers 24/7 Service
- Google Parent Company’s Drone Service Will Offer Customers Free Grocery Delivery
- Uber Eats’ ‘Specials’ Lets Restaurants Trade Discounted Combos For Promoted Placement
- Audi Sport Club Offers Members Online Portal, Exclusive Event Access And More