Razorfish5: Technologies That Will Change The Business of Brands
Digital agency Razorfish publishes a comprehensive report advising how business can leverage emerging technologies.
Razorfish’s Chief Technology Officer, Ray Velez, led the production of a report that focuses on how companies can work with emerging trends in technology including:
- Near Field Communications
- The Interface Revolution
- Open APIs and Digital Services
- Holistic Data Management
- Businesses Shifting To Cloud Computing
The 45-page report starts by pointing to data regarding Apple’s expansion, Android’s growth, and the introduction draws heavily on Ray Kurzwell’s The Singularity is Near. Moving on, it delves deeply into 5 main areas that will impact the business of brands in the near future.
Now Track More Ideas
- Aston Martin And Waldorf Astoria Offers Guests Luxury Car And Hospitality Experiences
- Walgreens Partners With FedEx To Offer Customers Prescription Delivery Service
- UPS Tests Delivery Tricycles To Get City Dwellers Their Packages Faster
- Waymo’s Self-Driving Ridehail Pilot Offers Customers 24/7 Service