Senior Strategist, Project Manager & More [Jobs We Love]
A few of the great positions recently listed on the PSFK’s Job Board.
- Entry Level Graphic Designer: FireKeepers Casino, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Design Recruitment Intern: Yeh IDeology, New York, New York
- Lead Art Director, Digital: Rue La La, Boston, Massachusetts
- Project Manager: Pilot, Boston, Massachusetts
- Senior Copywriter: Apollo Group, San Francisco, California
- Account Manager: WD Partners, Dublin, Ohio
- Lead Usability Specialist (Human Sciences): Masco Corporate Design, Chicago, Illinois
- Multimedia Software Architect: The LAB at Rockwell Group, New York City, New York
- Writer, MTV On-Air Promos: MTV, New York, New York
- Senior Strategist: Odopod, San Francisco, California
During a webinar on Thursday July 13th at 10am, the PSFK research team will be presenting findings from our most recent report, Future of Manufacturing. For this project, we looked at how brands and organizations can meet elevated consumer needs and combat increased market competition by leveraging connected technologies that give total insights to manage their end-to-end operations and the opportunity to integrate cutting-edge technologies to reinvent supply chains.
Christina Agapakis, creative director at Ginkgo Bioworks, discussed how she uses her background in science and collaborates with engineers, designers, artists and social scientists to explore the many unexpected connections between microbiology, technology, art and popular culture.