This Week In Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that caught our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention this week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- The Unlit Social Graph
- The Rise of the ‘Second Internet‘
- Why Planners & Creatives Should Become Best Friends
- Advertising is Not the Thing that You Do – It’s the Story of the Things You’ve Done
- 5 Ways to Fail at Design
- Video: Cultural Differences by National Geographic
- The Language of Interaction
- The Mathematics of Being Nice
- The Future of Currency
- Will Facebook Ever Become An E-commerce Powerhouse?
- Why the Mobile Web is Not the Traditional Web
- On the Bubble…(technology and advertising)
- MoMA’s Paola Antonelli on Humanized Technology
- Brian Solis on Developing More Klout
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Services
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results