This Week In Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that caught our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention this week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Making it vs. Faking It: The Digital Disease
- What Defines a Meme?
- Secrecy is Sexy; How Brands Can Create an Aura of Mystery
- Four Untapped Opportunities for Agencies (according to Google)
- Exploring the Edges: On Innovation in Agencies
- Do We Really Need Chief Innovation Officers in Ad Agencies?
- What is the Difference Between Motivation & Inspiration? (Quora Q&A)
- The Power of Deceptive Simplicity
- Will the Next Zuckerberg Be a Designer, Not a Hacker?
- Beyond the Dunbar Number: Picking Dunbar’s Brain
- How Good Designers Think
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Services
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results