The Quarterlife Crisis, Social Vending & VW’s Holographic Dashboard [Best Of Last Week]
The top ten most popular posts from last week on PSFK.com.
Here are the top ten most popular posts from last week on PSFK.com:
- ‘Being Henry’: An Interactive Film By Range Rover By Paloma Vazquez
- Pepsi Introduces Social Vending Machines By Emma Hutchings
- Dos Equis’ Bizarre Food Truck Hits The Streets Of NYC By Paloma Vazquez
- Nissan Wins NYC Taxi Of Tomorrow Contract By Dave Pinter
- Why The Future Of Work Is Play [Video] By Dan Gould
- The iPhone App That Can Identify A Tree By Its Leaf By Dan Gould
- VW’s New Holographic Dashboard GPS Navigator [Video] By John Ryan
- Osama bin Laden Death: Did Twitter Just Have Its CNN Moment? By Piers Fawkes
- The Quarterlife Crisis: Young, Insecure And Depressed By Dan Gould
- What Projects Work Best On Kickstarter? [Pics] By Emma Hutchings
Now Track More Ideas
- Waymo’s Self-Driving Ridehail Pilot Offers Customers 24/7 Service
- Google Parent Company’s Drone Service Will Offer Customers Free Grocery Delivery
- Uber Eats’ ‘Specials’ Lets Restaurants Trade Discounted Combos For Promoted Placement
- Audi Sport Club Offers Members Online Portal, Exclusive Event Access And More
Learn About Our Membership Services
Need Research Help?
As a member you can ask us any research questions and get complimentary research assistance with a 4-day turnaround. Reports inclde stats, quotes, and best-inclass examples on research topics.
Remain Informed & Strategic
We publish several trends reports each month. By becoming a member you will have access to over 100 existing reports, plus a growing catalog of deep topical analysis and debrief-style reports so you always remain in the know.