This Week In Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that caught our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention this week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Genevieve Bell, Intel Anthropologist: 10 Visions of the Future
- 10 Years of Innovation Highlighted in One Night
- How to Turn Around Our Creativity Crisis (hint: combine work & play)
- Facebook is a Mall, Google is a Taxi: the Plan to Monetize Your Attention
- The (Shy) Woman Whose Words Accidentally Became Martin Luther King’s (on the power of words – and how quickly we misattribute things)
- Why Really Successful People Leave Work Early
- How Leica Maintains Its Brilliant Photography Brand
- Can Coke Start a Trend to Make Inspiration a Form of Co-Creation?
- Build a Community to Build Your Business
- Trend Reporting: Fear of Missing Out (FOMO)
- Google Has the Best Reputation of Any Company
- Google’s Plan to Win Location and Social
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Services
Now Track More Ideas
- Waymo’s Self-Driving Ridehail Pilot Offers Customers 24/7 Service
- Google Parent Company’s Drone Service Will Offer Customers Free Grocery Delivery
- Uber Eats’ ‘Specials’ Lets Restaurants Trade Discounted Combos For Promoted Placement
- Audi Sport Club Offers Members Online Portal, Exclusive Event Access And More