This Week In Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that caught our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention this week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- There Are No Such Things As Insights
- Why Some Brands May Need to Rethink Their Social Media Strategy
- 24/7 Marketing on Social Media
- Why Don’t We Love Our Intellectuals?
- The Information Sage (a graphics guru Edward Tufte revolutionizes how we see data)
- Metadata: When Data About Data Matters Most (more on the importance of data)
- The UX of Data (and, again…data)
- The Culture of Luxury 2011
- How to Connect Your Brand to the Right Online Influencers
- Coca-Cola Marketing Shifts from Impressions to Expressions
- What’s Behind the Food Photography Trend?
- Follow Your Gut
- Sitting is Killing You (!)
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Services