This Week in Brand Strategy and Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that recently caught our attention.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention last week.
Discussions Shaping Brand Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Smart Brands in the Connected Age (from FrogDesign’s Connective Issue)
- The Connected Company (what large cities and their networks can teach businesses about managing increasing complexity)
- Finding the Common (Design) Themes of Braun and Apple
- Save Growlery!: How Old Words Reveal Latent Social Networks through Internet Search
- Digital Serendipity: Be Careful What You Don’t Wish For (on the lack of ‘happy discoveries’ in internet search)
- Marketers’ Key to Success: Always On Interactivity, Updated Content (Forrester)
- Five Things Ad Agencies Have to Get Good At
- Lay Off My Red-Soled Shoes: Can a Color Be a Trademark?
- Do You Suffer from Decision Fatigue?
Notable Ideas: New Products, Platforms, Projects and Services
Now Track More Ideas
- Carrefour’s Paris Concept Offers Shoppers Fresh Options At Digital Convenience
- Jaguar E-PACE Fans Can View The Latest Model In A Mobile Holiday Window
- Proctor & Gamble Acquires Maker Of DTC Hair And Shaving Brands To Enhance Inclusivity
- NYRIW Preview: YourStudio Co-Founder On Enabling Next-Gen, Post-Instagram Experiential Retail