This Week In Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that recently caught our attention.
Here is a look at some standout brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention last week.
Ideas Shaping Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- The Elusive Big Idea (Does our society and culture devalue intellectual discourse and big, abstract ideas?)
- Are We the Web?
- 10 Kick-Ass Learnings We All Need to Know
- Daring to Stumble on the Road to Discovery
- Biz Stone on Rats, Sleep and Startups
- How Workaholism May Be the Price We Pay for Productivity
- How the Internet Has All But Destroyed the Market for Films, Music and Newspapers
- Patents Against Prosperity: How certain patents can impede disruptive innovation
- How Intel, Google, PayPal, PepsiCo and Others Use NeuroMarketing (and NeuroFocus) to Hack Your Brian
- The Democratization of the Enterprise
- Virtues of Curiosity
Innovative, Inspiring Ideas: New Products, Projects & Brand Work