This Week In Brand Strategy & Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news that recently caught our attention.
Here is a look at some standout business strategy, brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention last week.
Discussions Shaping Brand Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Strategy: What It Is and Is Not
- The Job Jobs Did (on Steve Jobs’ resignation)
- Smart Brands in the Connected Age
- When Algorithms Control the World
- Data As Process
- Do More, Own Less: A Grand Theory of the Sharing Economy
- What’s Your Social Media Strategy?
- Why Online/Offline Mobile Integration is Going to Be a Huge Business
- Suspension Culture (as seen on Twitter and Instagram during Hurricane Irene)
- Does This Technology Serve Human Purposes? A Necessary Conversation with Sherry Turkle (Part One)
- Five Warning Signs to Watch for at Apple
Notable Ideas: New Products, Platforms, Projects and Services
Now Track More Ideas
- Interview: How Genesis Uses Instagram To Reach The Next Generation Of Luxury Consumers
- How Brands Like Influenster And Taobao Are Educating Consumers With Video Content
- Interview: Taco Bell Offers Fans Meme Culture-Inspired Holiday Merchandise Via Amazon
- Mexican Beer Brand Alters Facebook Algorithm To Fight Negative Search Results