This Week In Brand Strategy and Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news catching our attention this week.
Here is a look at some standout business strategy, brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention last week.
Discussions Shaping Brand Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Embracing Complexity: Harvard Business Review
- Integrated Loyalty: Three Cycles
- Fringe Planning (on the role of Innovation or Invention Planning)
- Is There a Tipping Point for Human Intellectual Evolution?
- For Brands, Being Human in the New Black
- Open Up Your Ears and Close Your Mouth
- On the Importance of Being ‘Ridiculously Transparent‘
- Do Happier People Work Harder?
- Gandhi’s Top 10 Fundamentals for Changing the World
- Why Keeping Up with RSS Can Be Poisonous to Productivity, Sanity
- The Creativity of Anger
- Study Finds Anti-Creativity Bias
Notable Ideas: New Products, Platforms, Projects and Services