This Week In Brand Strategy and Marketing
PSFK curates some of the brand strategy, digital and creative advertising news catching our attention...
Here is a look at some standout business strategy, brand-building and communications stories that caught our attention last week.
Discussions Shaping Brand Strategy, Creativity & Innovation
- Unpredictability is the New Consistency
- A Guide to Swaying Majority Opinion (a tipping point for a minority to overtake majority opinion within networks)
- From Human Nature to Human Resources: A Revised “Four-Drive” Model of Human Motivation and Behavior
- Reverse Innovation Hits Harvard’s Most Influential List
- Bottling Customer Experience (the importance of considering customer experience at every touchpoint – including design)
- Good Design Is As Little Design As Possible
- The Hidden Costs of Social Media Conversation
- Agencies and the Creative Phraseology They Think Sets Them Apart
- The Evolution of the Web
- Make Things (challenging the notion of leadership – leaders look their own way, and not to see who’s following them)
Notable Ideas: New Products, Platforms, Projects and Services