Find Love Connections Through Netflix Viewing Habits
Binger App finds you love that will last TV season after TV season
A couple years ago, matchmaking site OKCupid.com commissioned research and identified three questions to ask on a first date:
- Do you like horror movies?
- Have you ever traveled in another country alone?
- Wouldn’t it be fun to chuck it all and go live on a sailboat?
None of these questions have a right or wrong answer, but their Harvard-backed study found that couples who gave the same answer had a much better chance of going the distance than those with different answers.
Now Track More Ideas
- United Air Passengers Can Check In Via Google Assistant
- NYRIW Preview: How Home Cooking Trends Will Change Grocery & Restaurant Businesses
- WeWork London Office Invites Visitors To Shop Its Furnishings
- Lenox’s New CEO Is Plotting To Get The Dinnerware Brand Out Of Its Time Warp—And Woo Millennial Shoppers