Our Future of Work product concepts imagine new ways to cultivate a more engaged workforce
In the latest Future of Work report, PSFK Labs deep dives into the talent and development landscape to identify the scope of new policies, products and platforms that are being adopted to cultivate tomorrow’s leaders in the workplace. Our findings illustrate why simple things like cutting out mundane tasks, facilitating collaboration and creating a more inclusive onboarding experience are actually highly impactful to the overall satisfaction of an employee.
To help organizations reimagine their organizational strategies and practices to better encourage, support and inspire its workforce, PSFK Labs produced six future-focused product concepts. These workplace visions are aimed at inspiring workplace improvements with the assistance of technology, offering a glimpse into how work culture could operate in the near future.
Below is an outline of these future workplace visions; download the full report to learn about the trends inspiring these tools and how the benefits of adopting them within an organization.
1. The Intelligent Interview Questionnaire (IIQ) is a web-based AI tool that uses LinkedIn data and voice input to craft interview-relevant questions, learns from participant responses, and eliminates human communication woes—all in real time, before, during and after the interview.
2. The Doc-U-Lok Document Editor is a plugin that prevents toxic messages from bleeding through communication channels by analyzing language and providing suggestions for alternative phrasing instantly.
3. The Cultivate Onboarding Kit is a service which accelerates work culture adaption by allowing companies to remotely assemble and deliver a welcome, growth-focused packet to new employees so as to engender a symbolic and meaningful first day at the office.
4. OfficeMate is an artificially intelligent outsourcing coordinator that takes on the time-consuming office tasks that may be integral to running an office but not especially to any one employee’s career trajectory or fulfillment.
5. The Nomad Desk App ensures a more dynamic seating arrangement and work environment by allowing employees to reserve desk space at different office locations or adjoining cafés and workspaces.
6. The Omni-Review Tool encourages feedback in fun way by asking employees to respond to a set of app-based questions whose answers help them set up and track personal goals, and through which managers can review professional progress on an easy-to-use interface. The questions are funneled through daily, weekly and monthly to ensure all team members are kept up to speed on their performance.
To achieve the agility that is required of a company today, it is important to continually survey the landscape for better tools. By exploring creative strategies for improving office environment and employee experience and engagement, companies can reap the benefits of a more efficient and empowered workforce.
Download PSFK’s Future of Work report to gain insight into the policies and tools that leading organizations are adopting to attract and cultivate tomorrow’s leaders today. Take advantage of the full findings summary presentation, workplace visions and exclusive articles to get your company up to speed on the transformational workplace strategies that are driving innovation in business.