View a summary presentation of our latest trends report for a limited time
PSFK’s latest report, the Future of Retail 2017, examines the latest strategies businesses are using to structure their operations around the most important aspect of retail: the customer.
We’ve analyzed the key trends shaping the current retail environment, and suggest insights and approaches for translating these trends into action. Our new study also contains company spotlights from leaders of forward-thinking organizations, actionable insights for improving operations and leveraging technology, and over 60 examples of retail innovation.
PSFK is offering a summary of our 7th annual retail trends report on Slideshare for a limited time.
The full Future of Retail 2017 Report includes:
- A roadmap of 6 key tenants for customer-first business transformation
- 8 major shifts defining the new retail landscape
- 10 steps to building a customer-first business
- Exclusive interviews, insights and statistical support from leading retail experts at Cisco, Marriott, Rent The Runway and Walmart
- Actionable insights to guide investment and operation of in-store technologies
- Transformative retail scenarios defining the future of top brands created from leading agencies, including Carrot Creative, Dieste, JWT Atlanta and yourstudio
- 60+ examples of retail innovation from brands like Macy’s Patagonia, Target, Uniqlo, Whole Foods Market and more
- Key takeaways and actionable strategies for employee training, retail technology implementation and responsive supply chain management
- Carrot Creative, Dieste, JWT Atlanta and yourstudio
Join us in NYC on Jan 17 for our Future of Retail 2017 launch event. The event is geared for any retailers, brands, agencies, technology companies and service providers looking to translate the trends included in our flagship report in actionable business practices.
Built on a robust study of trends and patterns in the market, the Future of Retail 2017 report offers transformational strategies for a customer-first business. The directional playbook from PSFK‘s research team helps business leaders drive success with insights into empowering employees, optimizing operations and leveraging technology.