Join Us For PSFK’s Future of Retail 2017 Event In NYC
PSFK invites our NYC readers to an exclusive presentation of key retail findings and strategies on January 17
PSFK is hosting a special presentation of our Future of Retail 2017 report, which examines the shifting consumer behaviors and major trends that will influence future seasons of retail planning. PSFK’s researchers will present an overview of the report, while sharing actionable plans to crafting successful retail experiences. This is an essential event for anyone involved in the creation of retail services, both online and in-store.
In this half-day event, PSFK will be joined by leading industry experts:
- Angela Maurer will explain how Tesco Labs aims to design and create the future of grocery shopping today.
- Jonas Nwuke will talk about how cognitive computing at IBM Watson is changing the way retailers are managing customer experiences.
- David Walker will speak about the inspirational concepts his agency, Carrot Creative (VICE), developed around the Future of Retail report
- Andrew Deitchman will speak about New Stand—the radical, new, every-channel retail concept that he launched.
- …and others!
We will explore strategies concerning:
- Customer-first business approaches
- Retail technology that empowers employees
- Intuitive backend operations
The 7th annual edition of our Future of Retail report is an exclusive, in-depth analysis of a retail industry that affects customers, brands and industries globally. The work is reflective of the major themes changing and defining brands and retailers. In order to meet a customer’s needs in today’s retail environment, a business needs to put a customer at the center of the retail experience and our 7th edition explores what it takes to create a customer-first organization.
Click here to purchase a ticket to our exclusive event, which includes a complimentary breakfast and refreshments.
58 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016
PSFK is proud to host a special half-day conference around the findings in of our latest report on innovation and opportunity in retail