Announcing The CXI 2018 Initial Speaker Lineup
Get your tickets today and join us on May 18th in New York City for our flagship conference
For its 12th year running, PSFK is hosting an intimate conference where emerging pioneers and leading experts will take to our stage once again to discuss all things innovation and building the new consumer experience (CXI).
- You’ll have the chance to listen to 20+ talks from inspiring speakers across retail, advertising, product experience and much more
- Join intimate fireside chats and learn from industry leaders
- Mingle and network with 400+ like minded professionals in our creative community from NYC and worldwide
- Actively collaborate with fellow attendees in building the future of CXI
- Join PSFK for an immersive trends tour around New York City
Get your tickets today! We have a great lineup of speakers ready to take to our stage from leading brands and innovative startups, including Slack, Assembled Brands, Viacom, and many more! Check out our initial lineup and details here, and stay tuned for more to come!
When: May 18, 2018, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Where: Museum of Jewish Heritage
36 Battery Place, NY 10280
Now Track More Ideas
- Platform Provides Tech Solutions For Brick-And-Mortar Retailers To Enhance Their Shopping Experience
- Alibaba Wine Store Promises Cashier-Less And Cashless Experience
- Louis Vuitton Celebrates Men’s Fragrance Line With A Pop-Up Made Of Packaging
- Op-Ed: The Rise Of The Discerning, Enabled Consumer Has Disrupted The Agency Model