Banking As The Ultimate Digital Concierge
PSFK’s Digital Banking Playbook with Microsoft highlights how technology enables financial professionals to more broadly cater to the needs of clients
Greater access to financial information and digital investment platforms have lowered the barriers to markets, allowing a broader subset of customers to become their own financial advisors, while streamlining the way that all audiences interact and monitor their portfolios. To maintain relevance, financial institutions must determine how to address the needs of different segments and communicate their value.
PSFK’s Digital Banking Playbook, created in partnership with Microsoft, provides a framework for financial organizations undergoing digital transformation. Utilizing technologies for augmented intelligence and real-time collaboration, bankers can become the ultimate digital concierge, anticipating customers’ needs and goals, and connecting them with the tools and opportunities to succeed against key challenges, including:
- Integrating with emerging technological and digital channels to deliver new client value and differentiate from competing services
- Providing personalized financial management at scale based on different customer needs
- Improving service agility and speed to respond to real-time requests or market factors
- Optimizing customer profitability and turning customers into loyal advocates
- Reorganizing internal processes and appropriating spending to areas of the business that drive future growth
- Develop differentiated deep-client services for Ultra High Net Worth Individuals and High Net Worth Individuals clients and Mass Affluents demographics
The Digital Banking Playbook, presented in partnership with Microsoft, highlights how digital tools can augment a financial institution’s ability to optimize operations and reinvigorate the client experience. Download the free report here.
PSFK’s CXI 2018 conference brings to life key trends in customer experience through talks and activations by pioneers at well known and new companies.
Steven Dean is a designer, educator and entrepreneur focused on consumer health and wellness innovation. At his design consultancy, G51 Studio, he is involved in a broad range of projects that span business strategy, interaction and experience design, service design, and brand experience. He has designed and developed integrated user experiences for health and wellness platforms including mobile devices, networked applications and websites.
Bobby Jones, Chief Marketing Officer at Peace First and co-author of Good Is The New Cool, shares his guidelines for marketing to a new generation of socially conscious consumers