Ensuring Client Satisfaction With 9 Quick-Win Banking Initiatives
PSFK’s Digital Banking Playbook, a collaboration with Microsoft, presents strategies banks can implement to keep customers satisfied and secure
Whether it be implementing new technologies or simply listening to the needs of clients, it’s increasingly crucial that banks adapt to changing consumer expectations. PSFK’s Digital Banking Playbook, a collaboration with Microsoft, presents strategies across three categories—customer experience, risk management and security—to improve the banking experience.
- Gain actionable customer insights to enable higher-value client relationships and personalized banking experiences. Deepen your understanding of each customer by tracking the details of every interaction—whether in person or via phone, web, mobile, email or social media—to deliver contextual, connected experiences
- Customize experiences with personalized financial guidance, service, and offers. Increase customer satisfaction and improve upsell and cross-sell performance by engaging customers with personalized financial guidance and next best offers
- Democratize artificial intelligence and make it valuable to everyone. Benefit from built-in intelligence, based on deep learning technology, with solutions that see, hear, speak, and understand customer needs and emotions using natural methods of communication
- Develop tools and content that help customers understand the components that determine their risk profile; build client trust by offering transparent risk assessments and recommendations to improve creditworthiness
- Leverage AI to explore alternate indicators of creditworthiness like purchase behavior, social media activity, job history and other components of personal data to support a more holistic risk assessment
- Use cloud technologies to reduce the time needed to gather approval for loans and reduce processing time, reducing total cost and enabling banks to reach a broader range of potential consumers
- Determine what points of the retail banking process, from cash withdrawal to transaction authentication, are the most vulnerable for security flaws and fortify them with enterprise-grade encryption and biometrics
- Leverage AI assistants to detect, compile and aggregate patterns of suspicious behavior that could indicate financial fraud
- Build consumer trust by proactively educating clients in best practices to protect themselves from security breaches, while communicating your security initiatives
The Digital Banking Playbook, presented in partnership with Microsoft, highlights how digital tools can augment a financial institution’s ability to optimize operations and reinvigorate the client experience. Download the free report here.