As the blurring between online and offline shopping behaviors becomes a reality for CPG brands and grocery retailers, innovation is becoming more important than ever. Companies need to be able to flex their digital muscles across all channels to ensure a seamless experience for the shopper in the front end and key operations in the back end.
Groceryshop is a four-day event that showcases exactly this kind of innovation. PSFK's researchers have highlighted sessions that point to the impact of these shifts on the physical store, including creating next-gen digital shopping, capturing and leverage data, building direct relationships with customers and readying brands for this kind of transformation. Get the most out of your visit with this curated list from the Groceryshop schedule:
• Track 3, Session 1: Track Keynote: New Store Formats and Footprints and New Store Formats and Footprints: The Retailer Perspective, 2-2:40 p.m.
• Track 2, Session 2: Track Keynote: Pickup and Delivery, 2:45-3:25 p.m.
• Track 1, Session 3: Track Keynote: The New Digital Organization, 3:30-4:10 p.m.
• Track 3, Session 1: Case Studies in Digital Marketing and Loyalty, 8:45-9:25 a.m.
• Track 2, Session 2: Deep Dive: Brands Go Direct, 9:30-10:10 a.m.
• Track 3, Session 3: Leading-Edge Marketing Tactics: Advances in Shopper Marketing, Data and Beyond, 1:15-1:55 p.m.
• Track 1, Session 4: Track Keynote: Creating New Digital Experiences, 2:00-2:40 p.m.
• Track 3, Session 1: Next Generation Mobile Shopping, 8:45-9:25 a.m.
• Track 1, Session 2: Data-Driven Shopping Experiences, 9:30-10:10 a.m.
• Track 4, Session 3: AI in Grocery: Operational Excellence, 1:15-1:55 p.m.
• Track 3, Session 4: Catering to Convenience, 2:00-2:40 p.m.
• Track 2, Session 1: Deep Dive: Organizing for Omnichannel, 8:45-9:45 a.m.
• Track 3, Session 2: Reaching Gen Z Consumers, 9:50-10:50 a.m.
• Track 2, Session 3: Selecting Ecommerce Technologies, 10:55-11:55 a.m.
• Guilherme Lebelson, Global VP of eCommerce at AB InBev and ZX Ventures
• Jordana Kier, co-founder and co-CEO of LOLA
• Chieh Huang, co-founder and CEO of Boxed
• Julie Bowerman, Chief Global Digital Consumer & Customer Experience Officer at Kellogg Company
Lead image: Teemu Paananen/Unsplash