- Innovation Case Study Kroger Grows Its Straight-To-Door Delivery Service
Kroger is pushing to win greater market share by expanding its fully-owned delivery service footprint with first-party fulfillment hubs and automated, high-performing warehouses.
- Innovation Case Study QuikTrip Pilots High-Tech, Cashierless Store
QuickTrip is opening a next generation storefront featuring Amazon’s “Just Walk Out” checkout-free technology platform.
- Innovation Case Study Weis Markets Keeps Shelves Fresh With AI
Weis Markets wants to improve demand forecasting, in-store production planning, food traceability, recipe management and cut test management.
- Retail Industry Analysis How Your Company Could Serve The Community Better
For Part Two of The Grocery Store Playbook, we're getting into the key details of tomorrow's grocery experience with strategic insights from our propriety U.S. consumer survey.
- Retail Industry Analysis People Love Their Local Store, They Want Brands To Love It Too
How grocers and brands can enhance the store to make it a richer and more communal experience for shoppers
- Retail Industry Analysis How Grocer’s Can Improve Share Of Wallet Today
Our initial reveal of PSFK's Grocery Store Playbook shows how winning grocers can learn and anticipate shopper needs to provide a seamless, personalized experience that remains consistent across channels.
- Innovation Case Study Walmart Is Adding Modular Warehouse Units To Its Stores
Walmart looks to support its growing supply chain network with compact, modular warehousing units that can be built inside or added to stores.
- Innovation Case Study Kroger Partners With Loop to Grow Reusable Packaging Program
Kroger taps circular packaging company Loop for a new product range offering products from leading national brands and Kroger’s own Simple Truth private label in reusable packaging.
- Innovation Case Study Carrefour Introduces Blockchain Tracking System
Carrefour becomes the first retailer to use blockchain technology to track its private-labeled organic products, providing consumers with greater transparency.