PSFK Is Hiring: Design Intern (Paid)
As a Design Intern at PSFK, you’ll work in multidisciplinary teams of researchers, strategists, and technologists to design products and services that translate business needs, user requirements and technical capabilities into world class experiences, helping us ensure that we remain the leading retail intelligence company.
- Supporting the design team to design and deliver solutions that are visually compelling and emotionally engaging
- Contributing to story-telling and building design systems
- Proactively seeking opportunities to drive both client work and wider studio initiatives
- Assisting PSFK’s designer across these key program suites:
(1) Adobe CC(2) Print Production Experience
(3) Microsoft Office Suite
- Assisting with visual, print and web experience design, text-heavy layouts, concept illustrations, production, and other multimedia creation
- Passionate about visual design in the context of digital interfaces (typography, color, brand, grids, layout, etc.)
- Driven to crafting digital brand experiences expressed across a variety of platforms (web, tablet, mobile, etc.)
- A visual storyteller
- Detail-oriented—no amount of pixels is too small for you!
- Someone who creates designs with purpose and conviction—form follows emotion
- Excited to collaborate with and learn from a big group of talented cross-disciplinary people
- A portfolio is an essential piece of any application for a design role. Applicants who do not supply a portfolio link or PDF samples of their work cannot be considered.
- Candidates must be available for 3~6 months and eligible to legally work and live in the United States. NYC-based candidates ONLY, please
- This is a full-time internship (no applicants with only part-time availability).
Please send an email with your resume, cover letter, portfolio link, and a short (4-5 sentence) blurb explaining why you’d be a good fit for PSFK to Jeff Weiner, Director of Membership Success at PSFK, with ‘Intern’ typed in the subject line.
PSFK Is Hiring: Intern (Paid)
We are looking for a motivated intern who wants to work alongside us in New York City for eight weeks (or longer) and learn as they deliver.
PSFK is growing and we are looking to work with new creative minds as we plan our next steps. We have an Editorial/Researcher Internship position available in New York to support our day-to-day content business. Responsibilities include:
- Writing, researching, and helping support the PSFK team
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who possess a retail background, especially with a focus on innovation and the customer journey/experience
Here’s a brief testimonial from some of our former and current interns:
(1) In working at PSFK, I’ve learned how a team works around the topic of innovation. Here, you are encouraged to pitch new ideas, stories, or concepts, and the entire team provides support in realizing your goals!
(2) My experience working at PSFK was an extremely valuable introduction to the editorial world. My work was varied and challenging enough that I was always kept engaged, and the people here pleasant enough that I was able to hit the ground running, sans initial awkward introductory phase. I set into the internship with one main goal: to expand my writing portfolio in a significant manner, and in my two months working at PSFK, it’s safe to say that expectation was exceeded.
NYC-based folks ONLY, please. We cannot accept out-of-town or international candidates at this time. Must be able to work full-time (9:30PM-6:00PM) Monday through Friday.
Please send an email with your resume attached (PDF only) and a short (4-5 sentence) blurb explaining why you’d be a good fit to Jeff Weiner, Director of Membership Success at PSFK, with ‘Intern’ typed in the subject line.