Wanted: Data Analysts (F/T, P/T, Virtual, Freelance)
At PSFK, we provide research and analysis reports for our members and clients. We are looking to grow our ability to infuse our work with original data and are actively recruiting a junior-mid level executive to join our research team.
- Plan, develop, or conduct surveys. Analyze and interpret the meaning of survey data, determine survey objectives, or suggest or test questionnaire wording and design.
- Manage the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys.
- Consult with clients to identify survey needs and specific requirements, such as special samples or segmentation.
- Conduct surveys and collect data (as collected by SurveyMonkey)
- Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, and the design of survey instruments and materials.
- Prepare and present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey methodology, results, and insights.
- Monitor and evaluate survey progress and performance, using sample disposition reports and response rate calculations.
- Background: Must have experience in survey writing, statistical analysis, and quantitative market research (professional and/or academic). Experience with SPSS, SAS or STATA preferred but not required.
Growing our staff and pool of partners is an important program for PSFK and this task is being overseen by our President, Piers Fawkes. Our office is in NYC but we’ll consider freelance, part-time and virtual too. First step, serious inquiries should connect with Piers via our form.