PSFK Is Hiring: Design Intern (Paid)
As a Design Intern at PSFK, you’ll work in multi-disciplianary teams of researchers, strategists, and technologists to design products and services that translate business needs, user requirements and technical capabilities into world class experiences, helping us ensure that we remain the leading retail intelligence company.
- Supporting the design team to design and deliver solutions that are visually compelling and emotionally engaging
- Contributing to story-telling and building design systems
- Proactively seeking opportunities to drive both client work and wider studio initiatives
- Assisting PSFK’s designer across these key program suites:
(1) Adobe CC
(2) Print Production Experience
(3) Microsoft Office Suite
- Assisting with visual, print and web experience design, text-heavy layouts, concept illustrations, production, and other multimedia creation
- Passionate about visual design in the context of digital interfaces (typography, color, brand, grids, layout, etc.)
- Driven to crafting digital brand experiences expressed across a variety of platforms (web, tablet, mobile, etc.)
- A visual storyteller
- Detail-oriented—no amount of pixels is too small for you!
- Someone who creates designs with purpose and conviction—form follows emotion
- Excited to collaborate with and learn from a big group of talented cross-disciplinary people
- A portfolio is an essential piece of any application for a design role. Applicants who do not supply a portfolio link or PDF samples of their work cannot be considered.
- Candidates must be available for 3~6 months and eligible to legally work and live in the United States. NYC-based candidates ONLY, please
- This is a full-time internship (no applicants with only part-time availability).
Please send an email with your resume, cover letter, portfolio link, and a short (4-5 sentence) blurb explaining why you’d be a good fit for PSFK to Bogar Alonso, Director of Membership Experiences at PSFK, with David Shin, Designer, CC’ed and with ‘Intern’ typed in the subject line.