Innovation In The New Consumer Experience
PSFK is an on-demand intelligence resource that helps creative professionals like you get access to insights and ideas that you can use to build the next wave of products, services, marketing and retail. The talks at the event will cover several industry verticals and revolve around three topics: brand experience, retail experience and consumer culture. These themes will run through three sessions of talks.
Every day our feeds bombard us with new ideas, projects, products and startups. This avalanche of innovation can be overwhelming, and sometimes paralyzing: we know we need to change but where do we start? PSFK spends its days shifting through all these ideas, recognizing patterns and spotting trends – and this conference presents pioneers who are developing fresh ideas when it comes to new ways to deliver consumer experiences.
In total, you’ll enjoy:
- 20+ talks from speakers driving innovation in retail, product & marketing
- Active networking with 400+ likeminded professionals Collaboration with fellow attendees to build actionable take-aways
- A briefing for an immersive NYC trends tour (hosted on March 17; available for group buyers only)
Here, you’ll see a range of many of the inspiring brands and agencies that will join us on May 18. CXI2018 is suited for anyone building the new consumer experience but in particular:
- Innovation & Insight teams at brands
- Strategists & Planners at agencies
- Product Development Teams at media companies
Exact agenda tbc but for now:
Event starts: 9am | Event closes: 4.30pm Approx