Held on September 18, 2007, PSFK Conference Los Angeles presented the world’s most creative thinkers to a packed audience at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood. Topics range from art to entertainment to publishing to technology.
– Shepard Fairey on Art & Beautiful Mistakes
– A Suicide Girl’s Stories
– What Goes on in LA Stays in LA?
– Andrew Delaney on The Changing Face of Photography
– Kaleidoscope: Hispanic Trends
– Jason Oberfest on the Los Angeles Times 2.0
– Michael Ellis on Designing For Brands
– Point A to B
– Conn Fishburn on Our Role In Your New World
– Adam Gayner on Fred Water
– The Future of Content
– Technology, New Forms of Entertainment & Consumer Engagement