Held on March 6, 2007, PSFK Conference New York presented the world’s most creative thinkers to a packed audience in lower Manhattan. Topics range from art to entertainment to publishing to technology.
– Scott Campbell & Laurie Rosenwald on Handmade Art
– David Rosenberg on Video Gaming Trends
– Eco Branding & Greenwashing
– Turning Trends Into Insights
– Tomorrow’s Media Today
– Allan Chochinov on The Perfect Storm
– Kevin Slavin on Brand As Activity
– George Murphy on Brand As Experience
– Rony Zibara on Brand As Innovation
– Urban Spam or Great Idea?
– Dough Jaeger on Brand As Host
– Media As Creative Agency
– Mike Byrne on The Future of Brands