PSFK Is Hiring: Researcher/Strategist
PSFK Research Analyst
PSFK is evolving and so is our need for inquisitive, creative minds who can help us deliver insights, intelligence and ideas to our consulting clients and creative intelligence portal members.
We are looking for full-time staff in our NYC offices to work as part of the PSFK Labs team – a division that provides forward-looking advice to companies like Nike, Google, Samsung, Target and Red Bull to help them develop new products, services, marketing and retail.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to:
– Demonstrates a daily passion for culture and innovation scanning across various news sources, mediums and platforms
– Must be able to share his/her preferred research sources upon request
– Should be excited by the prospect of interviewing experts and changemakers; interview experience preferred
– Shows confidence to communicate complex ideas to clients, colleagues, members and report readers
– Adapts writing style to different consultant needs: framing analysis, composing client communications and briefs, writing editorial content
– Will be required to contribute content, as needed, to PSFK platform
– Studies broad sets of information and ideas to recognize patterns, model implications and develop strategies
– Interested in conducting trends-led research
– Can demonstrate an ability to see patterns developing across industry events
– Willing to concept products, services, marketing and retail based on robust research and analysis
– Experience with product concepting and prototyping is a plus
– Clearly shares insights with clients, partners and colleagues
– Email etiquette
– Account management
– following up, scheduling meetings, etc.
– Effectively presents ideas at events and conferences as a public speaker
– Oversees project direction, client relationships and resources (both internal and external)
– Can prepare a project timeline and adjust as needed to meet require deadlines
– Collaborates with partners to test, prototype and manifest solutions
Minimum 2 years experience.
US work visa.
Please send an email with your resume, cover letter and an introduction to Adriana Krasniansky, Lead Strategist at PSFK, with ‘Strategist’ noted in the subject line.