We’re Hiring: Product Manager
PSFK is looking for a resourceful and skilled executive to join our team as we build the world’s leading platform for creative intelligence. We are looking for a team-player who can manage and evolve our product offering. They will help deliver the ultimate membership experience – and work with our off-site development team to produce tactical and strategic features.
1 Product Management – Oversee all delivery aspects of PSFK’s online offering including:
- Portal (WordPress). Update of event, report, advertising, workflow system, plugins, video and paywall options.
- Email (Mailchimp). Creation of email blasts and triggers
- Events – (Eventbrite). Creation of new events and invite blasts
- DFP –(custom built advertising system). Placement of new advertising campaigns
- Paywall – (custom). Processing of users and other features
- Misc – Channel management (social, slideshare, youtube)
Project Management of Site Development – Oversee relationship with off-site development team, ideate solutions, process dev requests, project manage tasks, ensure quality
The work will self manage and we expect the successful candidate to be able to maintain key expertise in the following areas::
- CMS publishing systems, WordPress experience essential
- Email systems, including. Mailchimp experience essential
- Event services, Eventbrite experience preferred
- Paywall or subscription service experience preferred
- DFP or ad-network experience preferred
This is an exciting time for PSFK as we lead the evolution of the media business through a successful paid-content model. The Product Manager will help us build our offering and career development is expected.
The position is Manhattan, NYC based. Only apply if you can work in the United States.
Resumes with covering letter/email to HR@psfk.com