We’re Hiring: Research Analyst / Consultant
PSFK is evolving and so is our need for inquisitive, creative minds who can help us deliver insights, intelligence and ideas to our consulting clients and creative intelligence portal members.
We are looking for staff in our NYC offices to work as part of the PSFK Labs team – a division that provides forward-looking advice to companies like Nike, Google, Samsung, Target and Red Bull to help them develop new products, services, marketing and retail.
The ideal candidate needs to be able to:
* Research – Must have a daily passion for culture and innovation scanning. Should be excited by the prospect of interviewing experts and changemakers.
* Write – Ability to communicate complex ideas to clients, colleagues, members and report readers. Will be required to contribute daily content to PSFK platform.
* Analyze – Study broad sets of information and ideas to recognize patterns, model implications and develop strategies.
* Ideate – Concept products, services, marketing and retail based on robust research and analysis.
* Present – Share insights with clients, partners and colleagues. Learn to effectively present at events and conferences.
* Manage – Oversee project direction, client relationships and resources (both internal and external).
* Create – Collaborate with partners to test, prototype and manifest solutions.
Things we look for in a resume:
- Varied interests – both personally and professionally
- Understanding of agency process or B2B services
- A visible side-project that demonstrates an individual’s passion, curiosity
We have different needs at different levels. The right candidate will be selected for the right fit.
Resumes to Hedyeh Parsia via firstname.lastname@example.org