The Advertising Playbook
PSFK’s Advertising Playbook is a strategy toolkit for brands to successfully produce the most vital component in today’s digitally-saturated marketplace: experience marketing. To move beyond novelty activations and one-time gimmicks, PSFK equips marketers with the insights, templates and analytics to develop high-reach campaigns that meet consumers in the moment, collect and build upon experiential data, and build scale through content creation.
Published October 2017
- Actionable templates to guide experience planning, activation and analysis
- Analyses of 45+ best-in-class experiential examples from the industry’s most innovative brands
- A breakdown of 2018 industry and audience shifts
- New consumer insights and KPIs to help shift experiential strategy
- Expert perspectives and data, collected from 375+ advertising executives in PSFK’s 2018 Advertising Survey
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- How Contextual Calibration Keeps Customers Engaged
- How In-Step Engagements Are Altering Traditional Advertising Methods
- Why Advertising Is Moving From Digital To Experience-First
- 6 Traits Of A Successful Experiential Campaign
- How To Anchor Your Next Advertising Campaign In Consumer Insights
- PSFK Launches The Advertising Playbook 2018
View more posts about Advertising Playbook