The AI Retail Playbook
PSFK’s AI Retail Playbook explores a new sea of change disrupting the retail industry—artificial intelligence. From cognitive computing to deep learning softwares, AI-powered infrastructures are driving meaningful and delightful shopping experiences like never before. Developed in partnership with Microsoft, the AI Retail Playbook will help retailers understand these technologies in context to contemporary consumer behavior and the multichannel retail landscape.
Published January 2018
- 10 trends defining AI-integrated retail experiences
- 4 step-by-step illustrated scenarios highlighting AI-integrated retail channels
- Key opportunities to ensure proper deployment and actionable success
- 4 best-in-class case studies spotlighting real-life retailers leveraging the power of AI
- Insights and thought-leadership from AI, retail and technology experts
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.