The Beauty Debrief
PSFK’s Beauty Debrief helps brands in any sector learn the secrets to offering a personalized brand experience and the benefits of doing so. By leveraging a new style of tailoring, entrepreneurs, brands and retailers can craft authentic relationships that meet the consumer wherever they please. PSFK’s global researchers pinpoint the key ingredients that help the beauty industry successfully apply customization for their customers’ needs. As a result, beauty brands are now reaching audiences with products and services that they can truly mold to fit their own personal preferences.
Our full report outlines strategies relevant for any consumer-focused industry to modularize their brand experience, building engaging connections that drive product sales and customer loyalty.
Published March 2017
- 7 trends driving personalization and customization in beauty
- 21 best-in-class examples of tailoring brand experiences for customers
- Engagement strategies for customer-first industry verticals
- Cheat sheets full of statistics, key quotes and interviews
- A 30+ page presentation deck
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Mapping The Most Personalized Beauty Brands
- Beauty Debrief: 8 Personalization Lessons Across Any Industry
- What The DIY Beauty Boom Tells Us About What Customers Want
- Tailored Beauty In A Box: An Interview With Birchbox Founder Katia Beauchamp
- Roundtable: Courting Mass Retail In The Age Of Personalized Beauty
- Roundtable: Engaging Customers In A New Beauty Landscape
- Roundtable: Beauty For One And All
- How Customization Is Reshaping The Beauty Industry
View more posts about Beauty Debrief