New Clienteling Strategies to Personalize Shopper Experiences & Drive Retail Sales
This PSFK Guide is a clienteling strategy report for brands and retailers to help them grow sales and provide a personalized experience through the use of intuitive, digital marketing tools.
Over the past few years, the expectations of modern shoppers have evolved just as rapidly, if not more so, than the retail landscape itself. In order to transact and win loyalty from this new wave of consumers, potentially wary of swapping the convenience and personalized clienteling of online commerce for an in-store shopping experience, retailers are combining best-in-class digital personalization tools with holistic, cross-channel clienteling services to better elevate the customer experience across key pre-and-post-purchase touchpoints.
Within this clienteling strategy report, PSFK iQ researchers explore the ways top retailers and brands are super-charging their clienteling engagements through cross-channel tools that drive enhanced CX and develop meaningful relationships with high-value customers. Within the trends and supporting examples, discover the retail technology, personalized customer service solutions, and key clienteling strategies catering to the elevated consumer needs and expectations of key customer segments today.
What You’ll Learn In This Report About Intelligent Clienteling Strategies
- How leading retailers are engaging their shoppers with 1:1 education and support around purchase decisions, drawing from successful ecommerce customer profile learnings to leverage data-backed insights on customer preferences and behavior patterns
- How retailers and consumer goods companies are tapping innovative platforms and tools like AI, app, chat, video, and more to deliver high-touch, personalized shopping experiences across sales channels
- Through accurate and scalable in-the-moment support, how companies are finding they can generate not only greater value, but also customer satisfaction, confidence and loyalty
- How to meet shopper expectations with omnichannel support solutions, intelligent curation, frontline expertise, cross-platform membership offerings, and how more tailored offerings will be an increasingly important driver of retail success going forward
What’s In This Report?
Within this clienteling strategy report, PSFK iQ researchers present the ways top retailers and brands can super-charge their clienteling engagements through cross-channel tools that drive enhanced CX and develop meaningful relationships with high-value customers.
This clienteling strategy report provides:
- 5 clienteling strategies to deliver superior customer experiences
- 15 best-in-class examples of how brands and retailers are leveraging intuitive and intelligent clienteling to align with the desires and expectations of their consumers
- Case studies include Fender, Lowes, Macy’s, Amazon and more
- Market statistics and consumer insights into changing behaviors and expectations of the consumer mindset around virtual selling and service
Who Prepared This Clienteling Strategy Report?
This research paper was developed by the same PSFK research department that since 2004 has provided trends-led innovation consulting advice to Apple, BMW, Facebook/Meta, Google, Microsoft, Samsung and Volkswagen
Featured Examples Ulta Beauty And Haut.AI Partner For Tech-Powered Hyper Personalization
An innovative, personalized artificial intelligence solution for skin health and beauty is helping reimagine the guest experience across key Ulta Beauty touch points. Target Teams Up With Apple For Special Employee Shop-In-Shop Training
To provide an enhanced Apple product shopping experience for its customers, Target is giving its own employees and team members specialized training in concert with the Cupertino giant. How Reformation Creates A Service-Oriented Experience For Customers In-Store
The sustainable clothing and accessories brand is finding success by leveraging next-generation clienteling tools, technologies, and techniques to elevate the customer experience.