Applying Connected Technologies To Augment Fashion
The following research provides a look at several ways that companies are designing smart fabrics and connected technologies that optimize consumers’ product experiences and overall lifestyles. The paper highlights key insights and examples that look at how companies are leveraging sensors, blockchain, and artificial intelligence to deliver personalization, customization and functionality.
Published October 2018
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- How Brands Like Sensoria Are Making Wearables The New Personal Trainer
- How Brands Like Spire Health Are Developing Wearable Workout Optimization Tools
- How Brands Like Owlet Are Helping Consumers Monitor Their Health With Wearables
- How Brands Like Amazon Are Relieving The Stress Of Shopping With Wardrobe Curation
- How Brands Like Under Armour Are Enabling Responsive Products
View more posts about Applying Connected Technologies To Augment Fashion