The Content & Commerce Debrief
From personalized media to live-streamed experiences to shoppable video, brands are finding innovative ways to leverage content to generate revenue. Through the lens of seven industry pillars, PSFK’s Content & Commerce Debrief shows how brands can use content in ways that go far beyond building awareness.
It is part of a series of reports focusing on retail innovation and customer experience to inspire the members of our business intelligence services.
Published Aug 2018
- Key insights on the needs, desires and expectations of modern consumers
- 5 new consumer behaviors as they relate to shopping and media
- 7 trends-based initiatives supported by 22 exemplary case studies
- Industry implications for a variety of consumer-facing industries
- Summary presentation deck
- Link to Content & Commerce webinar recording
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Interview: Perry Ellis Shoppers Can Ask Alexa What To Wear
- Consumer Reviews Platform Lets Brands Automatically Leverage Organic Content To Promote Products
- How Brands Are Focusing On Live-Stream Content To Generate Excitement And Drive Sales
- Jo Malone Lets Customers Purchase Perfume Through Shoppable Videos
- 25% of marketers and retailers said content with integrated purchase tools was the best way to utilize content in order to drive sales
- Shoppable Recipes Let Cooks Add Ingredients To Online Carts To Receive Same-Day Delivery
- Bacardi Creates Consumer-Chosen Content For Its IGTV Debut
- Although 51% of marketers and retailers surveyed said that they were somewhat effective at using content to drive sales, only 3% said they were very effective
View more posts about Content & Commerce Debrief