The Customer Service Debrief
PSFK’s Customer Service Debrief is a how-to guide for businesses to develop, integrate and optimize their use of bots in customer service applications. Featuring expert thought leadership alongside six trends from both internal and external business perspectives, the report showcases the best bot practices for managing and cultivating consumer relationships. Whether you’re a business diving head-first into bot technologies or have already have them in your toolkit, the Customer Service Debrief will demystifies the bot narrative and ensure best-in-class execution.
Published March 2018
- Emerging consumer attitudes and market forces that are driving change
- Important trends shaping the future of conversational assistance
- User scenario and industry landscape graphic
- Key strategies that brands should adopt to succeed
- Perspectives and forecasts from industry experts
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- Interview: When Chat Works Best For Customer Service
- Why Companies Are Using Chatbots To Court New Customers
- How AI Shopping Assistants Are Bolstering Retail Discovery
- 3 Ways Businesses Are Incorporating Assisted Self-Service With Chat
- Interview: How Chat Augments The Healthcare Experience
- 4 Key Strategies For Brands To Optimize Business Operations With Chatbots
- How Consumer Expectations For Service Are Changing
- PSFK Launches The Customer Service Debrief!
View more posts about Customer Service Debrief