The CX Playbook
The CX Playbook presents a new vision for the customer-brand journey, one where customers’ lives and goals are authentically empowered and bolstered by their favorite brands. Today’s consumers have adopted widespread distrust of legacy institutions, driven by a progressive mindset and a higher need for self-sufficiency. In response, brands need to position their products and services alongside purpose-driven initiatives that simultaneously elevate customers and accomplish global good.
The playbook presents readers with an actionable, trends-inspired framework that will attract customers through value-driven brand perspectives and cultivate long-term loyalty by nurturing their progressive lifestyle.
Published May 2018
- Key insights on the needs, desires and expectations of modern consumers
- 3 steps for engaging customers at every touchpoint
- 9 trends-based initiatives supported by 36 exemplary case studies
- Supporting data from PSFK’s 2018 Customer Experience Survey
- Industry implications for all consumer-facing industries
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- A Data-Driven Perspective On Customer-Brand Relationships
- Learn How To Cultivate Consumer Loyalty Across 5 Key Industries
- DTC Accessories Brand Breaks Down Cost For Consumers With Transparent Pricing
- Google’s Mobile App Connects Communities In India Through Local Knowledge
- Do You Know How To Show Up As A Purpose-Led Brand?
- KIND’s Video-Calling Platform Connects Classrooms Around The World
- Are You Empowering Customers To Do More?
- ESPN Is Training Schools With An Anti-Bullying Program
View more posts about CX Playbook