The Entertainment Debrief
Media In The Age Of Omnipresent Tech
PSFK’s Entertainment Debrief examines the vast ecosystem of omnipresent media, where content can be found anywhere in any form. The report explains how effective storytellers need to create malleable platforms that can adapt to fan’s changing preferences and provide the tools to turn viewers into creative collaborators and casual users into curators.
Published January 2017
- 7 trends showcasing best-in-class examples of pioneering entertainment platforms, tools and experiences
- 21 best-in-class examples showcasing the latest developments in the entertainment industry
- Lessons for content creators, brand content supervisors, and entertainment creatives
- Insights and statistical support from industry leaders
- Plus a 35 page full presentation deck
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- The Key To Great Entertainment Is Knowing Your Customer Inside-Out
- Roundtable: Entertainment Beyond The Box
- How Do Content Creators Cut Through The Noise Of The Media Today?
- How AI Is Helping Craft Better Entertainment
- 3 Key Trends Driving The Future Of Entertainment Consumption
- 5 Key Shifts Revolutionizing The Entertainment Industry
- Mapping The Contemporary Entertainment Landscape
- What’s The Next Stage In Branded Storytelling?
View more posts about Entertainment Debrief