The Food Debrief
PSFK’s Food Debrief explores how the grocery industry is revolutionizing the shopping experience by employing assistive, real-time technologies to better meet customers’ evolving needs and expectations. From checkout-less payments to broader inventory selections, grocers are ushering in a new era of convenient, barrier-free shopping that can be understood across all consumer-focused industries. Our full report outlines the strategies necessary for meeting a new wave of consumer expectations, manifested in offerings, options and engagements, in-store and online, leveraged by successful grocers. By activating these enhanced tools, any industry can bring this new era of convenience to their customers.
Published April 2017
- 6 trends manifesting in the grocery industry that showcase the prioritization of convenience
- 18 leading examples of engagements and initiatives driving the new era of convenience in grocery shopping
- Tips and thought-starters for professionals in any industry looking to upsell convenience
- Insights and statistics from industry leaders
- A 20+ page presentation deck
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact email@example.com.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why Consumer Insights Should Be Rooted In Convenience
- How Leading Retailers Are Approaching The New Food Landscape
- 4 Takeaways For Creating Convenience-First Retail
- Grocery Home Delivery Expands With Anytime, Anywhere Convenience
- How Removing Barriers To Payment Enables New Customer Experiences
- How Grocers Can Better Meet The Growing Needs Of Consumers
- The Success Of Amazon’s Click-And-Collect Grocery Stores Will Rest On Automation
- An AI Robot Designed To Make The Perfect Salad
View more posts about Food Debrief