The Food Debrief
PSFK’s Food Debrief explores how the grocery industry is revolutionizing the shopping experience by employing assistive, real-time technologies to better meet customers’ evolving needs and expectations. From checkout-less payments to broader inventory selections, grocers are ushering in a new era of convenient, barrier-free shopping that can be understood across all consumer-focused industries. Our full report outlines the strategies necessary for meeting a new wave of consumer expectations, manifested in offerings, options and engagements, in-store and online, leveraged by successful grocers. By activating these enhanced tools, any industry can bring this new era of convenience to their customers.
Published April 2017
- 6 trends manifesting in the grocery industry that showcase the prioritization of convenience
- 18 leading examples of engagements and initiatives driving the new era of convenience in grocery shopping
- Tips and thought-starters for professionals in any industry looking to upsell convenience
- Insights and statistics from industry leaders
- A 20+ page presentation deck
Choose the report(s) you require from the list and complete the transaction. A link to the download will appear in the confirmation email from PSFK.
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Why Consumer Insights Should Be Rooted In Convenience
- How Leading Retailers Are Approaching The New Food Landscape
- 4 Takeaways For Creating Convenience-First Retail
- Grocery Home Delivery Expands With Anytime, Anywhere Convenience
- How Removing Barriers To Payment Enables New Customer Experiences
- How Grocers Can Better Meet The Growing Needs Of Consumers
- The Success Of Amazon’s Click-And-Collect Grocery Stores Will Rest On Automation
- An AI Robot Designed To Make The Perfect Salad
View more posts about Food Debrief