The Forecast 2020
The PSFK 2020 Forecast strategizes how brands and organizations can remain relevant as the power of choice grows in the hands of the individual consumer. By analyzing thousands of innovations on PSFK.com and beyond, PSFK Labs has studied how consumers are increasingly tailoring information and products to their own needs.
The full report is designed as a roadmap for brands, retailers and organizations to reestablish themselves as platforms for guidance and encouragement for the fully-empowered consumer.
Published December 2016
- In-Depth Consumer Insights: an informed look at new consumer roles that will shape the decade of 2020
- Key Power Shifts In The Marketplace: 5 key shifts consumer behavior shifts that every organization should be aware of for strategic planning in the near future
- Trends-Driven Business Strategies: actionable roadmaps help creative professionals navigate their way into the future and participate in the consumer power shift
- Industry Insights For 2020: a detailed understanding of how marketplace shifts will impact key sectors including retail, home, health and marketing
- Plus a 30+ Page Full Presentation Deck
- CES Offer: Report buyers attending CES 2017 are invited to a free one-hour PSFK Forecast consultation at the event
The team at PSFK Labs can present tailored versions of the findings of the report to private corporate teams and at public events. To book an in-person presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turn the trends into action, with a PSFK Workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a two-day intensive, hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action. To discuss a private workshop contact email@example.com.
- Editorial Roundtable: How Brands Will Define Meaning In A Mercurial Marketplace
- Editorial Roundtable: Brands Must Learn To Resonate As Consumer Platforms
- Editorial Roundtable: The Future Of Consumers
- Why A New Generation Of Consumers Are Creating Their Own Entertainment
- How Consumers Are Becoming Their Own Store
- Forecast 2020: How Technology Is Empowering A New Age Of Digital Activists
- How Consumers Are Decentralizing The Health Industry [Forecast 2020]
- How To Prepare For The Future Consumer
View more posts about Forecast 2020