The Future of Digital Safety and Security
As the importance of digital life grows, so too does the risk of having personal data breached, mismanaged or stolen. This is particularly important in the payments space, where forward thinking companies are developing new ways to protect the safety, security, and privacy of their consumers, and offering greater controls and transparency around personal information to foster trust in both the digital and physical world.
The Future of Digital Safety and Security is a guidebook created by PSFK Labs in partnership with MasterCard in an effort to explore the key issues consumers are facing in the world of digital safety and security. The goal is to give consumers a look at important developing trends in this space, and to provide actionable ideas people can take to stay one step ahead of the curve.
Published October 2015
- 9 ways companies are making digital life more secure
- 8 core needs for the modern consumer
- Unique user scenarios built around the newest trends
- Perspectives from leading security experts across the globe
Invite the analysts behind this PSFK report to come and provide a tailored presentation at your office or next conference. We work to tailor our talks to provide context and actionable recommendations for all audiences. There are three ways to get in touch:
Turn the insights and recommendations found within this report into action through a workshop. Customized specifically for your business' goals, needs and culture, this is a hands-on dive into the ideas and trends in our reports, with a focus on implementing them for your own business or clients. Whether these run from 4 hours to 2 days, your team will leave not just inspired and informed, but ready to take action.
- How the Crowd Is Making Online Life Safer
- How Wearable Technology Is Powering Seamless Payments
- You May Already Have Chips On Your Cards: MasterCard Executive on the Future of Smart Card Technology
- How Wearable Technology Can Quantify the Payment Process
- Why Behavior Can Be the Most Secure Password
- Protect Your Identity With Devices That Read Your Emotions
- Pocket Technologies Are Powering More Efficient Consumer Decision-Making
- Building the Framework for the Future of Data Security
View more posts about Future of Digital Safety and Security